Wednesday, February 15, 2012

bebe BLACK Fall 2012 Runway Show and more...

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the FeedBlitz email updates for lifestyleworldnet@gmail.com



bebe BLACK Fall 2012 Runway Show and more...

bebe BLACK Fall 2012 Runway Show


The Budget Babe was invited to the bebe BLACK Fall 2012 collection runway show yesterday, presented by Style360 and held at the Met Pavilion in New York City. Since I was ill, my girl KC covered the...

Read the whole entry »

 



FeedBlitz Footer
powered byad choices

Celebrity Style: Jessica Alba's Striped Ann Taylor Top


Jessica Alba wore Ann Taylor's multicolored stripe button ¾ sleeve tunic in chartreuse while getting a manicure and massage at the Belle Spa in New York City on Valentine's Day.

I love...

Read the whole entry »

 


5 Under $50: Neon Flash


Sorry for the lack of posts, I seem to have caught the Fashion Week flu so I'm home recuperating. But in the last week, I saw enough runway shows and street style to inspire me for months. One of...

Read the whole entry »

 



FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices

More Recent Articles




Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments:

Post a Comment