Friday, February 15, 2013

Your Daily Bionic Beauty Touchup

Your Daily Bionic Beauty Touchup

Link to Bionic Beauty™

Powerful Beauty: Kickin butt with ALIAS

Posted: 15 Feb 2013 07:34 AM PST

Achieve Powerful Beauty with Bionic Beauty™
Prepare for your weekly powerful beauty fix in…
three…
two…
one…

As many of my loyal readers (hi there!) and Twitter fans (howdy!) know, I am a HUGE Alias fan. I have the books, a T-shirt, the limited edition Rambaldi DVD box set. I played the alternate reality game. I kept track of all the 47 mentions; and obsessively jotted down the highlighted letters in every episode.

I even made one of my very first websites about it – the website design is pretty embarrassing now, so I will spare your eyes the pain. Oh and I still quote the show in daily life.

Anyhow, you get the picture. Me equals Alias fangirl.

Why? Because when life gets tough for me, I can always channel Sydney Bristow’s strength.

In case you missed Alias when it aired from 2001-2006, here is one of my favorite fan compilations on YouTube. The song is perfect, the fight scenes are awesome, and you gotta love a woman who can look awesome in any color hair!

From the eye to the hand,

Jami - author and editor of the Bionic Beauty blog

No comments:

Post a Comment