Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Your Daily Bionic Beauty Touchup

Your Daily Bionic Beauty Touchup

Link to Bionic Beauty™

Star Trek Into Darkness Inspired Manicure

Posted: 15 May 2013 11:51 AM PDT

I’m dedicating this manicure to all female Trekkies and their continuing voyages to boldly go… with awesome nails!…

image

Hopefully I’m not the only one who is super excited for the new Star Trek movie, Into Darkness, which opens tonight! (Insert geeky squeal here.)

To show my fandom, I decided on a simple but meaningful nail style.  The main color is Bella’s Vampire by Gelish – a very dark purplish burgundy.  I added tiny Star Trek “Command” emblems on my ring finger using a silver no-name nail art pen; then drew in the elongated 5-point star with a black Sharpie.  I added a bit of extra starry bling with a holographic shimmer top coat – just on my ring fingers.

A quick top coat of Seche Vite and I was done!

Now I’ve just got to calm my excitement until I can see the movie!  Any Bionic Beauties heading to the midnight premiere tonight? Or will you be waiting for the crowds to subside a bit?

Live long and prosper…
Jami

No comments:

Post a Comment